Monday 13 January 2020

WNK CHAPTER 13


CHAPTER 13
Just then Geet got a call and she left to take the call. Maan was there then he went to pay the bill. Geet finishing the call, came back to the spot. She didn't see Maan, and there was a huge crowd. She looked around but Maan was nowhere to be seen. She try calling him but it was coming off. Geet got very restless. But she couldn't find him.
Maan had seen that geet was finding him but he decided to teased her a little. he didn't went in sight of her. he stopped at one corner from where he was able to see her but Geet couldn't see him.
Geet was constantly trying his phone, Maan checked his phone 'oh no network, it is good. thinking so he put his phone back in his pocket and focused on Geet again. "Where must he have gone? Leaving me alone. And I don't know anything about this place. What to do now, I force him to eat, does he get angry because of this? But I didn't do it deliberately! Where to find him? what to do? Can I ask to anyone here? Oh!! Who will remember in such a crowd? she again try his call but his phone was off, how do i find him, now? she was on the verge of crying now.

 What to do now,   I force him to eat, does he get angry because of this?  But I didn't do it deliberately! Where to find him?  what to do? Can I ask to anyone here? Oh!! Who will remember in such a crowd? she again try his call but his phone was ...
seeing her condition, Maan wanted to laugh, " let's go now, Maan, or madam will start crying!"
he walked a little ahead and gave her a call, Geet! Geet immediately looked up and saw Maan, she had tears in her eyes. "Where have you gone? How much I search for you!"

 "Where have you gone? How much  I search for you!"
'Yeah Geet, relax! Why are you crying. '

He wiped her tears from her eyes, 'Look, I'm standing in front of you
He wiped her tears from her eyes, 'Look, I'm standing in front of you. 'How scared I was. Why do you go away? do anyone go like this? How scared I was? i was so worried! '

 Why do you go away? do anyone go like this? How scared I was? i was so worried! '
'Why was you getting worried?', Maan asked. Now Geet have no answer of this 'why'. "Sir, you said only, we do not have the answers to some questions. "But I like solving unanswered questions," Maan said looking into her eyes. 'And I will take the answer to this question from you.' 'Let's see this later on. It's too late now. we should leave now. I had a call from Sasha, asking to come soon. ' "Yes, let's move on." And they both left.
where were you both wandering? And why is your phone going off? ', Adi asked back to back questions as soon as both maneet came. 'Oh yeah Adi! Let me take a breath. My phone is off because of no network. And you guys were gone long way, so we just changed the route. Because we had no benefit even to follow you guys.
'And what is it, I was left alone, you didn't come with me. otherwise, you always complained that i don't come with you, so what happened today? Geet came with me, she was better than you, but you didn't come,' Maan said glaring him down.
'I did not deliberately because if I had come she would not have come. And then you both has not get to spend time together.' 'this is the reason nothing else..have I ever left you alone before? '
'You know very well everything, like, If I stay behind, Geet will come for sure.' Maan raised his one brow asking him while Adi replied with attitude, yes, I know everything, everything, I have that talent, which you lack in you.
'So how was your overall trip? Adi asked, 'Did you behave well with her or became angry on her?'
"Shut up! what are you talking, why would i get angry on her? okay, how long have you been asking me what did you do? ', Maan asked, began to turned frustrated now.
nothing special, i just wander with everyone, i have nothing special, like you have, adi teased him again, this time making maan furious now, what are you doing this, everyday? i had heard enough, now stop all this. Maan got angry on him now.
'Well I did wrong, it was my fault, sorry, Let's go. ' adi was aware that if I said anything now, Maan would be even more angry, better stop the topic here itself.
it was time to leave, everyone was sitting in the Bus. Geet and Maan came to back, so they got their previous seats. In fact, to get that place, both intentionally came late. And this does not escape the eyes of Adi.
.....
As everyone take their seats and the journey began. Geet and Maan were happy that they get to sit near to each other. the day went so well, isn't it? It seemed so enjoyable after so many days, hai na sir, i enjoyed after so many days..
"I have been on so many trips before, but those were business related.. but this one was something different, means something special,' Maan said.
"what was so special about the trip?"

"what was so special about the trip?"
Geet asked immediately.
"I told you na, Geet, some questions have no answers, think this one is one of them."

"Sir, I think, you don't have only my question's answers.it's okay." She put headphones in her ear and started listening the songs. Although, she had no desire to listen to the songs when Maan was beside her. She wanted to have a lot of chat with him, but this time she avoided it. she was so angry on him now.
maan also wanted to make a lots of talks with her, but now there was no scope .. Geet was asking nothing wrong, what should i tell her, I myself do not have any answers to the questions you are asking me. he thought and call her, 'Geet, don't you want to talk anything..' 'What to say, you have no answers to any of my questions and I can't find the answer .. so better to keep mum ..'
'geet, sorry yaar.. I will give you all the answers you want, but this is not the time .. Let the right time come..' okay.. i will wait for that time.
After a while everything became normal and the two had a great chat. Geet didn't even know when she went into sleep while chatting .. Hello Geet, I am talking to you, saying so he looked at Geet. but she was asleep. oh, she was asleep! great, now only she was talking non stop. he was so surprised, just then, her head slowly falls on his shoulder.

 he was so surprised, just then, her head slowly falls on his shoulder        
Maan had no desire to wake her up. he felt so nice to see her sleeping like that on him, without any fear or worries. how different Geet is! so unique from everyone! she doesn't know to live for herself. she has become more mature and understanding in a young age, her happiness is only in the happiness of others. Well, sometimes behaved like a dumb but is fine. he looked at her with a small smile on his face and closed his eyes to have a sleep.

 he looked at her with a small smile on his face and closed his eyes to have a sleep        

No comments:

Post a Comment

DD NEW PICS