Monday 13 January 2020

WNK CHAPTER 2




CHAPTER 2

Geet didn't even know what was going on. 

"Sir, I am saying the truth my vehicle broke down        
"Sir, I am saying the truth my vehicle broke down."
"Geet, please, get out from here, you will give me some more reason and I will shout on you again, you will cry again. I do not want any drama, so please leave!"

Geet was on the verge of crying now, but she decided not to cry at all        
Geet was on the verge of crying now, but she decided not to cry at all. who is he to make me cry!?but then without her notice, while walking out of the cabin, she cried out, tears drop from her eyes and that didn't escape from the eyes of Maan.

Damn.. me!! What did I do.. why I couldn't control my anger? In the morning because of that man's phone call I became angry on new joiner.

 why I couldn't control my anger? In the morning because of that man's phone call I became angry on new joiner
Maan was really feeling bad but then she was also giving him random silly reason of hers. He tried to make himself understand that it's not his fault. It doesn't matter to me if she is feeling bad, is she cried then why it is bothering me! He thought.. no I don't bother about her. Might be I overreacted but fault was of hers.
.....
Geet came out of the cabin and Ashish and sasha approached her immediately. They could only imagine what had happened inside when they heard the screaming voice of the Maan.
"But today is her first day, at least for today he shouldn't have scold her!" Said sasha. "Arey sasha, he is just like this, there is nothing new for us," Aashish replied.
"Look, geet, he is like that. You don't pay much attention to him. Just like us, ignore him, you also do the same. Because this man can't change nor improve. So just ignore him." Sasha was explaining to Geet.

"But sahsha, I was not really wrong, my vehicle broke down in the road making me late to come to office on time        
"But sahsha, I was not really wrong, my vehicle broke down in the road making me late to come to office on time."
"Yeah, geet, I know you are not lying but we cannot tell him."

Maan watching this all from inside his cabin, he was very angry on Geet and aashish, as in his eyes they were doing time pass in the office hours        
Maan watching this all from inside his cabin, he was very angry on Geet and aashish, as in his eyes they were doing time pass in the office hours. But looking at Geet, he stay calm.
After a while everything got back to normal and everyone got involved in their own work. Geet has also got the work today, so she was doing the same but the morning incident was disturbing her mind constantly.
Here Maan was trying to keep himself normal,he was restless but he got little disturb because of morning phone call then Geet. damn.. today's day is worse itself.. he cursed, if she had told sorry once, what was would have gone wrong, first do mistakes, and to instead of admitting them, gives random explanations. But then I also talk rudely till her eyes watered, maan felt miserable, very bad to scold her like that but he was angry also on her.
Lunch Break ...
All her friends were trying to avoid to talk about the morning incident, trying to keep Geet as normal as possible. Geet too became normal with cheerful surrounding, she started to have fun with them. Even though maan sat at the table behind them, no one noticed. He saw Geet having fun with everyone and he got very angry with her, what type of girls are this, I talk so many things to her in the morning, when she was so upset, and look now, she is normal. How can she behave so normal, she is not at all affected by my scolding in the morning, nor she is repenting for her mistakes. And I was guilty for scolding her like this and making her sad. Then he focused on his meal.
It was evening now, everyone started to left home one by one but Geet stops. Because in her opinion, if she came late today, she would go home late. She left later on, after everyone left, when she was going out, maan saw her. 

Nothing new, it's only in the beginning, then she will also left early with everyone, he scoffs in his mind, seeing her going late after office hours        
Nothing new, it's only in the beginning, then she will also left early with everyone, he scoffs in his mind, seeing her going late after office hours.

When Geet arrived in the parking lot, everyone was gone. It was a cold day, so it was dark. She got close to her car and tried to start her scooter, but like in the morning her scooty did not start. Geet made a million attempts but the scooter didn't start. She finally called her friends but there was no one in her office area. And she did not want to disturb anyone by calling them out. She saw the clock at 8 o'clock. Earlier, she called home and informed her mother that it would be a little late.
At that moment she heard a voice from what happened Geet .. ???? You are still here?
my scooty is not getting started, just like morning.

Maan's face lost it's color, means, she was saying the truth that her vehicle was giving trouble, and is just scold her. 'Geet, may I help you????', Geet looks back at him, Maan sir !!!!!
Before geet could even say yes, he had taken control on her vehicle. He too tried to start it, but form him also it didn't start. Finally he said, Geet, what I think is that your scooty is not starting, so let it stay here, I will drop you.
No, thanks sir, I will manage, Geet said.

It's 9pm and how are you going to manage now?        
It's 9pm and how are you going to manage now?
"From here I will get some local transport", said Geet.
Geet, for your kind information, you will not get anything here at this time and if you get any, then also it's not safe for you.

Even though, Geet also knew that at this point she would not get anything from here, but she was so angry with maan that she was determine that no matter what happened, I would not get his help        
Even though, Geet also knew that at this point she would not get anything from here, but she was so angry with maan that she was determine that no matter what happened, I would not get his help. And she was clueless for his sweet behavior now when in the morning, how badly he scolds her. But she had decided, whatever happens, I will not go with him.
'Geet should we', .... ???' 'Sir, really you go I'll book a cab. Cab will be available easily.'

Now, maan became so furious thinking, here he is offering his help to her and she is showing him attitude, what is your problem? I am not helping you to get some advantages from you, but all right, if you don't want to come with me, then don't! Bo...        
Now, maan became so furious thinking, here he is offering his help to her and she is showing him attitude, what is your problem? I am not helping you to get some advantages from you, but all right, if you don't want to come with me, then don't! Book the cab, I don't care! 

Now, maan became so furious thinking, here he is offering his help to her and she is showing him attitude, what is your problem? I am not helping you to get some advantages from you, but all right, if you don't want to come with me, then don't! Bo...        
Saying so Maan sat in his car and shut the door with a bang angrily, making loud sound that Geet jump on her place, she looked at the car rushing away from her sight on the lonely dark road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DD NEW PICS